Department of power supply invites international students for study and fruitful cooperation.
Department trains specialists for electric and fuel power complexes, civil engineering works and environmental protection. Graduates are capable of developing, designing and operating energy complexes and systems and creating modern energy saving systems of eco-friendly energy management.
Department of Electric Power Supply:
- development of concepts and strategies of energy saving in the short-medium term;
- development and implementation of methods and techniques of management of energy consumption modes and their control;
- development and implementation of methods and systems for multi-criteria power and electricity distribution at different levels of spatial, temporal and situational control of power consumption in the new economy;
- development of methods of control and normalization of energy;
- development and implementation of methods and systems for energy-saving integrated management (active and reactive power, voltage) of modes of industrial electric supply systems;
- development and implementation of the existing in Ukraine systems of differentiated tariffs for electric energy;
- development and implementation of energy control systems, including control of the amount used of thermal energy, gas, water, oil, etc.;
- development of guidance documents for electricity metering in terms of the energy market, energy audit of industrial enterprises.